Friday, October 01, 2004

The origin of this blog

My friend Cong started her blog when she was still working in the advertising agency.I went in for blogging at the third week of my job.

BUT! There is a significant difference, why we decided to be these writing whores.. Hahaha..
Mempertontonkan tulisan kami secara terbuka untuk dibaca orang lain..


Cong was desperately seeking for some excitement in that time.. Not like her friends, she found working in the advertising agency (above the line, below the line, in the line, on the line, or whatever.. :P) soooooo bothersome..
Setiap hari, si gadis ,yang mengaku alter-ego nya Beyonce dari tanah Batak ini, menulis email penuh caci maki betapa menyebalkannya keadaan di kantor.. Dan akhirnya, semesta tak mengizinkan dia mengendapkan ion-ion negatif dalam kulitnya… muncul lah blog manisnya itu.. sebagai buah karya kebosanannya di kantor.. at least, si congkiy mongkiy ini melakukan kegiatan positif dengan menebar pesonanya lewat tulisannya pada orang lain..

Me. On the other hand… have a different aspiration.. Ciyeh..
I’m happy at the office, my boss is smart and hilarious, I have nice and friendly colleagues (my seniors), the atmosphere is always pleasant and comfortable.. free hot drinks everyday (various, from tea to cappucinno) , cozy environment,… it can go on and on.. (except I’m just an internship, waiting.. hope it’s not in vain.. hahaha :P)
Unlike Cong a.k.a Feyoncé, Blog is not the answer to boredom, coz I never have a dull day in this office.. It’s just my passion to entertain people with my writings.. Hahahaha… bassiiiii!!!! Nah, I’m just teasing you..
Sewaktu gue bercengkerama erat dengan masa-masa pengangguran gue (aih jiji), gue sering menulis di mailing list.. isinya macem-macem.. dari analisa pasar BEJ sampe review pertunjukan sirkus oriental.. Huhuhu engga ding…
I just love writing.. that’s all.
Dan setlah itu, milis-milis gue lagi pada sepi.. agak-agak malas mo nulis tapi ga ada tanggepan.. hehehe.. Mendingan gue nulis di blog ini, jangkauan pembaca lebih luas.. Hahaha..


2 Comments:

Blogger lydiette said...

Well, congratulations.. But for me.. Ad agency rocks!!! :P

4:20 PM  
Blogger Farina Situmorang said...

Lyd, you might find this interesting..

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home