Friday, October 01, 2004

This and That

Things I Do not understand / Can not understand :

1. Accountants and their job.. Yikes! Although every company needs one, and that means there is always a land of opportunity for them, but.. the office hours.. the endless task.. *bergidik gw mikirinnya juga* But I admire them! For doing such job..

2. Mulholland Drive : If somebody out there can tell me what the movie is really about..

PLEASE! Make a comment!

3. Narrow minded people .

I’m afraid of :

1. Being chased

2. madman, deranged people

So, my biggest fear is: Being chased by a madman.. Hahahaha

My favorite food : French fries, Mashed Potato, Potato Salad, Pastel Tutup, Croquette,

Hey do you notice something? Mmm.. Can you see it? Yeah You! The one in a shirt ( Hihi… ) What? Yupe! You’re correct! I like potato.. dan berbagai macam varian pengolahan masakannya..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home