Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Amazing Disgrace

The Amazing Race is one of my favorite tv program of all time. Never missed an episode.. Every week I tune in AXN to watch the excitement of racing around the world to win a million dollars. Last night was the season finale of AMAZING RACE 6. AND I HATE IT!!!! Why?

Meet Kris & Jon,


(courtesy of cbs.com)

They were the finalists I was cheering for. They have run one of the most positive races in as long as I can remember. Host Phil Keoghan notes in the Early Show, "You are the best of the best, the kissiest couple, we've ever had on 'The Amazing Race.' We added them up 3,507 now. And the most competitive.". They couldn't have been any cuter last night. No wonder they became the most popular team among Americans. They cracked me up so much with that pseudo-Chinese conversation in the car. And Jon is extremely hot.. ;) .

Not like the winner (Freddy and Kendra).. Kendra is known as this self-centered princess who once made a racist comment when the race got to Africa. I can’t stand her form of ignorance and Freddy’s glasses which is sooooo outdated (hahhaa)

One more thing about Princess Kendra, when they were on the mat after being ‘crowned’ as the winner.. She said to Freddy : “Now I know he's worthy of having my children.” WTF??? Yep.. she is so self-absorbed!

Factors why Kris And Jon didn’t win:

- I don’t know why Jon end up together with Freddy when they did skydiving in Hawaii.. Because Jon got there first. (Sabotage from the skydiving company??? Huhuhu)

- the guy at American Airlines in Honolulu who told Kris and Jon that the 5:43 flight was the fastest one to Chicago. He knew that was a straight up lie. Freddy and Kendra flew United and arrived early in Chicago. THIS WAS A MAJOR MISTAKE I think..

- It took a long time for them locating one of the route marker.

- They were having trouble finding a cab to the finish line

- or Kris and Jon were just too laid back so they didn’t give 110% focus on winning the last leg. Last night they started a good race for the first half.


BUT I LOVE THEM! If anyone want to start up a petition for an America's Choice Amazing Race million, count me in! (although I live here in Indonesia.. hahahaha)


Kris & Jon have a sense of class that outshines so many past teams of Racers. They showed how a couple that really cares for each other should treat each other.
I see a good future for them based on mutual respect and trust. THEY ROCK !

Three weeks only to a whole new season of The Amazing Race. Yeay !

2 Comments:

Blogger lia said...

What a lovely couple they are...
They really know how to celebrate love!

Sumpeh mati gue iri banget sama mrk! uhukuhuk...Iri bukan krn dengki. Tapi iri krn mrk sudah di tahap yg matang utk sepasang kekasih yang sedang memadu cinta. wakakakaka...apa seh gue?!

6:39 PM  
Blogger lydiette said...

wah gak kuat lo Li..
hahahaha...

Tapi beneran deh auw, They are the cutest couple in The Amazing Race history!! (mm.. along with Don Vito and Jill of season 3)

*crossing my fingers* Hope there will be Amazing Race All-Stars (just like Survivor.. ), Kris and Jon will definitely be in it!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home