Friday, July 07, 2006

...The World Cup Final....


need I say more?


after my Brazil was beaten by those Frenchmen few days ago.

I, Lydia Aprilla Tarigan, am pledged to hating France National Soccer Team

for:
World Cup Final 1998
Euro Final 2002
...and the latest... World Cup Quarter Final 2006

Don't care that they actually play well
Don't care that their country is one of the place I'd like to visit
Don't care that my favorite food of all time was originally named from there
(eh ga tau lo makanan favorit gue? keterlaluan... huhuhuhu)

THIS IS WAR!!!

So...
My heart and soul are absolutely beating for Gli Azzurri this July 10th






*back to my 'semedi' for Italy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dengan sangat berat hati.....saya dukung Italy... :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger lydiette said...

ah saya tau kok... deep down inside, You're a true Azzurri !!

:)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home