Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Long Weekend – The Aftermath

Let’s see how my plans ended up…

- watch DVDs : The Oprah Winfrey Show, THE OC season 2 (yeah, I’m freakin’ late than anyone else.. ) and maybe some chick flicks.. or not..

I watched The Oprah Winfrey Show Disc 01 (yes only 1 disc)
But it surely did remind me how inspirational the show is…
The OC Season 2 : only 15 minutes of episode 1 (huhhuhuhu Pathetic)
No Chic Flick.


- write for blog as many as I can
Err… only this post?

- do some revisions on my sister’s project ( a card design )
Done!

- spend some quality time with my nephew and nieces (for reminding them that they have the cutest Aunty in the whole wide world hahahaha)
I played most of the time with my nieces Jemima and Sarah Laeticia..
Coz now they stay at my house
Spent only a couple of hours with Matthew & Natasya..


- catch up my readings (there are 3 books I haven’t finished yet)
And.. yap! Still 3 books! Didn’t lay my hands on them at all!

- RESTORE THE ULTIMATE LYDIA’S SONGS COLLECTION in the iPOD !

Now, my iPod, back with 5418 songs.
But I'm still continuing to create the playlists.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAH!! dari 5000 udah jadi 5418?? iPod gue cuma berisi 2098, kalah jauh duongzzz...tidaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAH!! tidddaaaaaaakkkkkkkkk......gue gak punya iPod....lebih jauh lagi ya... :p

8:26 PM  
Blogger lydiette said...

to Akbar Amaru

Itu akibat masa lalu iPod gue yang murahan.. 'Mucikari'-nya alias iTunes pribadi pun semakin kaya raya..

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

10:18 AM  
Blogger lydiette said...

to sebelahnya akbar amaru

tapi kenapa iTunes Anda bertambah terus ya koleksinya? hmm.. Thanks to Copypod? :P

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home