Tuesday, August 15, 2006

'Seconds' to Long Weekend

I didn't sleep last night.
Coz I had to make 3 articles for 3 ads.

..and...
something bad happened (again) last night.

Thanks to my friend’s e-Mac… It had successfully deleted over 5000songs in my iPod for the second time.

I dunno why!

Before yesterday, I wrote these>>

In the upcoming long weekend, I plan to:
- watch DVDs : The Oprah Winfrey Show, THE OC season 2 (yeah, I’m freakin’ late than anyone else.. ) and maybe some chick flicks.. or not.. (Oprah + OC = 13 dvds!)
- write for blog as many as I can
- do some revisions on my sister’s project ( a card design )
- spend some quality time with my nephew and nieces (for reminding them that they have the cutest Aunty in the whole wide world hahahaha)
- catch up my readings (there are 3 books I haven’t finished yet)


HUH!!!!

CHANGE OF PLAN!
*writing off*

In the upcoming long weekend, I plan to:
..RESTORE THE ULTIMATE LYDIA’S SONGS COLLECTION in the iPOD !


To put a little sweet smile..
Today… My devoted fan gave me some cute merchandise.
Hahahaha.. :D
I’ll post later.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

haven't slept for more than 24 hours but still smiling :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iPod seharusnya tidak berganti-ganti pasangan. Satu iPod hanya boleh berpasangan dengan satu iTunes.
Jadi kalau dia dicolok-colok oleh iTunes yang tidak dikenalnya, memori akan iTunes yang lama akan segera hilang (walaupun jumlahnya 5000)
iPod ---> ibarat cewek ya ;p
iTunes ---> ibarat cowok (apa sih)

5:46 PM  
Blogger lydiette said...

to akbaramaru

wah berarti iPod gue sejak kemunculannya di pergaulan.. termasuk cukup murahan ya.. hahahaha.. dicolok sana dicolok sini..

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home