Sunday, February 20, 2005

My Idols

I’m cheering for:

  1. Mario Vazquez [27|New York] Need I say more? Cute and talented.. Simon once said perhaps he got one of the best voice in the competition.
  1. David Brown [20|New Orleans] Religious and.. great voice!
  1. Bo Bice [20|Helena.AL] Hmmm.. rocker idol? Can do!
  1. Anwar Robinson [25|East Orange] Hip and groovy
  1. Travis Tucker [21|Manassas.VA] Usher wannabe?
  1. Scott Savol [28|Shaker Heights.OH] Big body.Huge Talent.
  1. Constantine Maroulis [29|NewYork] The sweeter version of Bo Bice.
  1. Vonzell Solomon [20|Fort Myers.FL] cool name. Hehehe
  1. Nadia Turner [28|Miami] awesome voice and more groovy than Tina Turner ;P


There’s one person that I don’t like..
My comment is : We don’t need another Clay Aiken.
Guess who?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home